Sept. 18, 2019
The Evan C. Nolte Leadership Sioux Falls program has named 32 people to its next class.
The participants, who represent a variety of businesses, industries and nonprofit agencies, will spend the next eight months learning about the Sioux Falls community and honing their personal leadership skills.
They were chosen from an applicant pool of 83 people.
The goal of Leadership Sioux Falls is to inform, challenge and motivate participants by providing information on community resources, discussing community concerns, interacting with community leaders and building a sense of community trusteeship.
The next class and their sponsors are:
- Jill Blom, Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Joe Bosman, Minnehaha County Sheriff’s Office
- Jason Breidenbach, Interstates
- Leap Chear, EAPC Architects Engineers
- Brian Cooper, Maguire Iron Inc.
- Cale Feller, Avera Health
- Paula Fitzsimmons, Dorsey & Whitney Trust Co. LLC
- Mike Gray, Sioux Falls Development Foundation
- Brooke Harms, May & Johnson PC
- Chris Hintz, Pinnacle Productions
- Tom Hurlbert, Co-op Architecture
- Joe Kippley, Sanford Health
- Theron McChesney, SDN Communications
- Mike Meekins, Avera McKennan
- Josh Muckenhirn, ISG
- Bradyn Neises, Bender Commercial Real Estate Services
- Molly O’Connor, Lemonly
- Megan Oeltjenbruns, ELO CPAs & Advisors
- Renae Oines, Sioux Falls School District
- Eric Pauli, Xcel Energy
- Adam Peterson, city of Sioux Falls
- Heather Powell, POET
- Tom Ries, First Bank & Trust
- April Ross, Caminando Juntos — Presentation Sisters
- Andrew Simmons, Midco
- Laura Smith-Hill, Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota
- Ryan Spellerberg, First Premier Bank
- Hailey Srstka, Grand Prairie Foods
- Allison Struck, Sioux Falls Public Schools Education Foundation
- Trisha Viss, Dacotah Bank
- Brooke Wegener, Koch Hazard Architects
- Bob Wendland, Washington Pavilion