From staff reports
The 32nd class of the Evan C. Nolte Leadership Sioux Falls program starts next week with 31 participants.
The Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce program will be facilitated for the first time by Angela Lammers of Cetera Services, who has been involved in guiding improvements made to it in recent years.
“We have maintained the strength and integrity of this program,” said chamber president and CEO Jason Ball. “Angela is helping us continue to evolve it to meet changing needs and make it an experience that stays with participants throughout their careers.”
Here is the list of this year’s class:
- Jennifer Adix — Minnehaha County
- Robbie Arend — First Bank & Trust
- Amberly Austad — Lemonly
- BryAnn Becker Knecht — Poet
- Matt Brockmeier — Security National Bank of South Dakota
- Jade Delaney — Sanford Health Foundation
- Christopher Drayer — J&L Harley-Davidson
- Joel Engel — Woods, Fuller, Shultz & Smith PC
- Eric Fahrendorf –Fahrendorf Family Chiropractic & Wellness PC
- Steven Fessler — City of Sioux Falls
- Lucas Fiegen — Fiegen Construction Co.
- Mallory Flanigan — Tallgrass Recovery & Sober Living Homes
- Lexie Frankman — Midco
- Nikki Gronli — SDN Communications
- Eric Gulden — Dorsey & Whitney Trust Co. LLC
- Michelle Klobassa — TSP Inc.
- Mary Kolsrud — Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation
- Mindy Kroll — Time Management Systems
- Ashley Lipp — Lloyd Cos.
- Ryan Martin — U.S. Bank
- Andrea Miller — Journey Group Cos.
- Erik Nyberg — Cutler Law Firm LLP
- Thomas Otten — Avera McKennan
- Tommy Pollema — Cain Ellsworth & Company LLP
- Katrin Profilet — P&M Steel Co.
- Sara Ramirez — Lutheran Social Services of SD
- Susie Ryks — Helpline Center
- Daniel Schelske — RSM US LLP
- Aaron Tribble — American Bank & Trust
- Jennifer Tuttle — Sioux Falls Development Foundation
- Chellee Unruh — Southeast Tech