Sept. 11, 2018
Thirty-two individuals have been chosen for the 33rd class of the Evan C. Nolte Leadership Sioux Falls program.
Class participants, who represent a variety of businesses, industries and nonprofit agencies, will spend the next eight months learning about the Sioux Falls community and honing their leadership skills.
The Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce program uses the community as its classroom and is designed to meet the community’s need for active participation of informed and dedicated community leaders. More than 80 applications were received for the 33rd class.
Members of Leadership Sioux Falls:
- Katie Ashmore, MSH Architects
- Justin Bentaas, Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dzenan Berberovic, Avera Health
- Blake E. Crow, Eide Bailly LLP
- Craig Dewey, Minnehaha County
- Kayla Eitreim, Junior Achievement of South Dakota
- Yesenia Gonzalez, Sioux Empire Housing Partnership
- Sam Gotham, Morgan Stanley
- Dustin Hansen, city of Sioux Falls
- Jamie Hegge, Lawrence & Schiller
- Joseph Hogue, Cutler Law Firm LLP
- Malia Holbeck, Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Megan K. Howard, The Howard Group of Baird
- Merlin Huff, Real Property Management
- Jenna Jares, Click Rain
- Alexis Konstant, Lloyd Cos.
- Lisa McElrath, Raven Industries
- Matthew C. McMillen, Dorsey & Whitney Trust Co. LLC
- Joe Niewohner, Journey Group Cos.
- Anthony Pizer, Thrivent Financial
- Abbie Ranschau, Dakotah Bank
- Megan Raposa, Argus Leader Media
- Justin Rey, Heritage Bank NA
- Christina Riss, Sioux Empire United Way
- Jeremy Roemen, American Bank & Trust
- Addie Sanchez, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Carrie G. Sanderson, University of South Dakota
- Erin Sanderson, Sanford Health Foundation
- Amber R. Schwiesow, Midco
- Brent Van Aartsen, Dakota State University
- Amy Witt, Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota
- Terra Zahn, Vern Eide Motorcars