Oct. 23, 2018
Eleven seasonal retailers are starting to open at The Empire Mall.
The mix of stores includes unique and specialty items geared toward gifts.
Now through the holiday season, the following stores will be open:
- Maria’s – Carrying outerwear accessories such as hats and scarves, Maria’s is near Banana Republic.
- Holyland Olive Wood – Christian ornate wood carvings can be found in the center court outside of Ashcroft & Oak.
- Painted by Prairie – A specialty boutique known for one-of-a-kind hand-painted and personalized items including ornaments, piggy banks, stockings and more. Located in the enter court between Rogers Jewelers and Helzberg Diamonds.
- Go Calendars – Specializing in calendars and planners for the upcoming year, Go Calendars carries a variety of organizational materials and can be found near Zales and the food court in the Macy’s wing.
- Go Games– Also located near Zales and the food court in the Macy’s wing, Go Games is a one-stop shop for board games, cards and stocking stuffers.
- Hickory Farms – Hickory Farms is known for its holiday gift baskets, food trays and more. Shoppers can pick up products in the Macy’s wing near Ragstock.
- Northern Lights – Framed artwork is available for purchase near the Sanford Children’s Play Area and VisionWorks.
- See’s Candies – With more than 100 varieties of candies and chocolates, shoppers will find gifts and treats for all occasions at See’s Candies. The shop is located near Aeropostale and the food court.
- Oh Nuts – Offering fresh, warm roasted nuts including pecans, cashews, almonds and peanuts, covered with a cinnamon glaze. The treats can be found between Charlotte Russe and Ashcroft & Oak.
- Kozy Blankets – Kozy Blankets is near the Sanford Children’s Play Area, across from Dairy Queen.
- AT&T – Opening in early November, AT&T will offer cellphones, cable television, internet, home security and more. AT&T will be in the Macy’s wing between Ashcroft & Oak and Westmoor Music.